Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 19 février 2011

Information about you

Accessible information to contact you about this blog reflects that the French covivialité of your own room (checker) and urges us to take a decision that I intended to in any way (the result of meeting Wednesday 2011/02/16). I note that on 45 minutes in the presence of a reference # guest, I did meet that provocation and insults. So I took the following decision, extension of loans granted, one-year extension of two terms with unanimous decisions of the ban permanent, semi permanent and blame for racist activities and disruptive. For those components are questions about the decision to send us an email and I would personally be delighted to answer them. Here is my email address hontvari@solware.com. All other emails that do not meet the demand for explanations of the subject said they will be supported.

Hontvari G. Admin. FlyOrDie

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire